Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Tag" your it!

Since I have been tagged, here goes... The rules: A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asks them to read your blog.








1. I was born in Lovell, WY along with my twin sister, Ranee`.





















2. I grew up on a farm near the 'small' town of Cowley, next to the big city of Lovell. (We did all our shopping and dating in Lovell!).









3. I am the youngest of 7 children, meaning I am YOUNGER than all of my OLDER sisters! :)



4. I grew up loving horses and animals, even though I eventually developed an allergy to cats! (It must be because I played with them so much while growing up). I especially loved playing with our german shepard, Queen.







5. I am the mother of 8 children, 4 boys and 4 girls. They are awesome kids and I'm glad they're mine!






6. I'm married to the coolest guy around :)




Tags:
1. Ranee`
2. Jill
3. Ashleigh
4. Chauna




2 comments:

Ranee` said...

Mom, I'm so proud of you!! :)

Rob said...

No.... I'm so proud of YOU!