Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just Stuff

So, Ranee` tells me that it only takes 5 minutes to write about your day... So here goes...

I don't think my day was very interesting. I read a book by Georgette Heyer and decided that the Hero should have been a little more masculine. I don't know... just my humble opinion. However, it was a nice little read. I got a letter from Sean and he is doing quite well... having great experiences and getting sworn at and doors slammed and all that good stuff. Savanna came home from school and I told her she needed to make cookies (I'm training her to be more like Nikki), so she made some delicious homemade oreo cookies. Of course, now there is a small mess in the kitchen.... To top the evening off, we went to Ranee`s Pampered Chef party and enjoyed good company, good treats and great grandsons. Keesha wasn't allowed to come because A.J. had been a 'bad boy' earlier in the day... I'm not sure I believe that, my perfect grandchildren would never be "that" rude to their parents. Of course, getting mom a wee bit wet may have been cause for withholding A.J.'s precious Keesha from him :)

I had a wonderful chat with Ranee` and it reminded me how much fun it is to just sit and chat and spend time with her. It is wonderful to have daughters who are my best friends! So, I guess that wasn't so hard. Maybe I'll do it again sometime. :)

0 comments: