Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Build A Bear

Well, Savanna and Sara (that's Sara Clark, Ranee's little sister-in-law and Savanna's best friend) finally got their Birthday wish... They saved and scrimped and sold little projects (I wonder how Grandpa and Leeann are enjoying their Duct Tape Wallets?) to earn money to go to their favorite store in the Mall... Build A Bear... or as Doug likes to put it... Mangle a Monkey!



Here they are choosing clothes and dressing their newly stuffed friends. Sara has a cute little kitten and Savanna a mischievous monkey! Shopping for clothes for animals is almost as expensive as for real people!!




Inspecting their choices! "Do you think these boots look okay?" or "Do these pants make me look fat?"





Mat even got into the fun and chose a puppy and dressed him as.... well, need I explain? Here he is naming his puppy and printing the 'birth certificate'. Wanna guess what his name is? Mat's puppy only cost him $7.00 (that's what he had in his wallet). Wow!







The only one to actually get a BEAR! Keesha is naming her 'angel' bear.






This finished product! They had so much fun. I was worth it just to watch them choose their animal and the accessories! But I don't think we'll do it again for a few birthdays!

4 comments:

Chauna said...

That looks like so much fun! My kids are always begging me to go there too! I love Mat's costume by the way and the shirt doesn't look girly :-) Blaze didn't really want a "beard" either, I had to beg him to let me put the "5 o'clock shadow" on! And I REALLY miss Pizza on the Run on Halloween night, that used to be one of my very favorite things to do!

Rob said...

It was lots of fun. (but a little expensive, but since they worked and scrimped and saved, I guess it was worth it.:) By the way, you're not all burnt up are you?

Chauna said...

No, not quite, but the fire came to within 3 miles of the cabin we visited this summer. I got the pictures by creating it separately on an imaging program and then exporting that as a jpg file and then on my template you can replace your heading with an image, so all of that is one image that I created, even the lettering, and then imported that into the blog...does that make sense?

Rob said...

yeah, it does, believe it or not. Thanks.