Pages

Monday, October 1, 2007


Hey, everyone! I'm trying to be like everyone else and keep ya'll up to date. We are slowly dwindling with only 4 kids at home now, Sean (18), Keesha (15), Savanna (9) and Mat (6). Doug is keeping really busy at work and Church. I am keeping busy trying to run the house and do my family history calling at Church. I am also having a great time with my favorinte grandson, A.J. who lives in Byron with his mom and dad, Ranee and Adam Clark. My other 3 kids are off gallavanting at school, Nikki is a sophomore at UW, soon to be a transfer student at BYU. DJ is a sophomore at BYU and Jordan is working in Provo and a soon to be student at UVSC in Provo. I am looking forward to seeing them all in November when we travel to Laramie to watch BYU vs. UW in football.

2 comments:

Chauna said...

Hi there! I hope we can get back to Wyoming too, but not to visit....to stay! California is wearing on me! Your page is so cute...(Is Ranee' having another baby?) I'm so glad you are doing it...I am quickly falling in love with this blogging thing, even though it sounds so stupid to say :-) it's just so easy...I know so much more about all my friends already, just from reading theirs, it's really neat! Love you!

Rob said...

Yeah, it's Ranee` who is going to have another one. I sure hope you guys can come back to Wyoming for good. That would be so great! Love you lots!